• More ecological kitchen materials and production methods. Proven.
• Fewer emissions in conjunction with production. Proven.
• Lower kitchen carbon footprint. Proven.
• More durable and longer lasting furniture system. Proven.
• A Miinus kitchen weighs 40-50% less, depending on choices. Proven.
• Lower transport carbon footprint. Proven.
• Safe disposal at end of lifecycle. Proven.
Years of long-term work with Finnish researchers and experts in different fields were required to make the ecological Miinus kitchen a reality. Success didn’t happen overnight, but after numerous trials and errors, 3D modelling, tests and carbon footprint calculations. The calculations took into account the entire lifecycle of Miinus kitchen furniture, including all materials, components and transport.
• Fact based on carbon footprint calculations
• Materials adversely affecting the environment have been removed
• Carbon footprint calculated for the entire kitchen lifecycle
• End point of the product lifecycle has also been taken into account
• Less is more
• Non-toxic to make, handle and use
• No substances containing heavy metals in production
• No glues with added formaldehyde in assembly
• Water-based lacquers stains and paints, and natural oils
• M1 indoor air quality limit undercut by almost half
• Most innovative kitchen globally for decades
• New materials and structures
• Materials re-usable, maintainable and recyclable
• Patented furniture system
• Reuse, Reduce, Recycle
The Miinus Ecological Kitchen brochure features inspiring ecological kitchen concepts and kitchen design tips. You’ll get inspiring ideas of different kitchen styles, but bear in mind that each Miinus kitchen is designed exactly to your wishes.